Joshua Stemle is the managing attorney for the Stokes Stemle Law Firm. He has dedicated his practice to protecting the rights of those wrongly injured and holding those responsible accountable for their actions.
Joshua previously was the managing attorney at a large personal injury firm. Prior to that he worked as an associate at McGLinchey Stafford, PLLC, where he gained extensive litigation experience in complex commercial litigation.
- Alabama State Bar
- Florida State Bar
- The American Association for Justice
- Florida State Bar Trial Lawyers Section
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Lee County Bar Association
- Elmore County Bar Association
- Alabama (2010)
- Florida (2012)
- Middle District Alabama (2011)
- Southern District Alabama (2011)
- Northern District Alabama (2012)
- Northern District Florida (2014)
Joshua graduated cum laude with a B.A. in Political Science from Auburn University in 2006. He then earned his Juris Doctorate from Thomas Goode Jones School of Law where he was active in the Student Government Association and Secretary of the Federalist Society.