Our Dothan Lawyers Will Demand Full Compensation
When you are injured in an accident or other incident caused by someone else’s wrongdoing, you could be entitled to compensation from the at-fault party for damages you suffer.
Our Dothan personal injury lawyers can fight to get you compensation for:
- Medical treatment expenses, including any hospital stays, doctor’s office visits, surgeries, prescription medication, therapy or rehabilitation, mobility equipment, prosthetics, or even home alterations to help accommodate your injuries or any disabilities you’ve suffered as a result
- Lost wages, if you miss work and income due to your injuries
- Lost earning capacity, which includes your past and future earnings if your injuries prevent you from returning to your old job or working the same number of hours you did prior to your injury, thus leading to a reduction in your income
- Pain and suffering, which is the emotional and physical distress caused by your injuries
- Lost quality of life from disability or physical disfigurement caused by your injuries, or the inability to perform tasks of daily living, or the inability to participate in activities that you enjoyed prior to the accident
- Loss of consortium, which compensates your spouse for the loss of your intimate relationship, and your immediate family may also be entitled to be compensated for the loss of your care, companionship, guidance, and love
- Property damage, whether it’s the cost to repair your property or for the cash value of destroyed or lost property
Contact our Dothan personal injury attorneys today to learn more about the kinds of personal injury compensation you may be entitled to.
Where We Are Located
Stokes Stemle, LLC has a conveniently located office for our Dothan-area clients at:
810 Hedstrom Drive, Suite 1
Dothan, AL 36303
We are located just off Ross Clark Circle/U.S. 431/State Route 210. Our office is on Hedstrom Drive, just south of U.S. 84/State Route 12/East Main Street.
Stokes Stemle, LLC also has offices in Montgomery and Auburn.
Talk to a Dothan Personal Injury Attorney Now
If you have been injured in an accident or other incident that was caused by someone else, you may deserve compensation for your injuries and for the other financial, physical, and emotional challenges that you are dealing with as a result the negligence of another party.
The Dothan personal injury attorneys at Stokes Stemle, LLC are ready to fight to seek the compensation and justice that you need and deserve. We want to help you get the resources you need to put your life back together and move on after a serious personal injury.
Contact our Dothan personal injury lawyers at Stokes Stemle, LLC today by phone or reach out online to schedule a free, confidential consultation to discuss your legal rights and options. We will take the time to compassionately explain how our firm can assist you and your family during this difficult time in your life.
Our Dothan personal injury lawyers are available to clients and prospective clients on a 24/7 basis. Stokes Stemle, LLCs professional legal services are available at no upfront cost. You do not owe us any fees unless we recover compensation for you.