I called the police and filed a police report but am in pain. What should I do?

If you are in pain seek medical attention immediately! It is important to go to Hospital, see your Primary Care Physician or go to an Urgent Care. Medical professionals can evaluate your injury and start treatment of your ailments. Seeking medical attention after your injury helps document your injuries and prevent the insurance companies claiming that the injuries were not caused by the incident.