In an instant, an unexpected car accident can have devastating effects for victims and their families. Even a seemingly “minor” accident can have long-term consequences for the people involved.
All too often, victims find themselves dealing with significant medical bills, lost wages, and other unexpected financial losses, as well as the physical pain and mental anguish that often come with serious injuries.
After an auto accident, you probably have many questions about your rights. You might be wondering:
- How will I pay my medical bills after a car crash in Alabama?
- What happens to my car after a car wreck?
- How will I get compensated for my injuries and property damage?
- Do I need a lawyer for a traffic accident?
The dedicated legal team at Stokes Stemle, LLC can help you with these and many other questions you might have about your legal rights. We understand it’s overwhelming to take the first step, but the sooner you speak with an automobile accident lawyer, the sooner you can begin seeking the compensation you deserve.
Contact us today to meet with an auto accident attorney in Montgomery, AL for free. While you focus on recovering, we’ll fight on your behalf and get you the help you need. Call us today to speak with a motor vehicle collision lawyer at our Montgomery, Alabama personal injury law office about filing an auto accident claim.
Why Do You Need an Alabama Traffic Collision Lawyer?
After a car wreck, many people ask themselves: “Do I need to hire a car accident lawyer?” While some choose to handle auto vehicle collision claims on their own, it’s best to have an experienced attorney on your side from the beginning.
An Alabama traffic accident lawyer can navigate the legal process with ease, take the load off your shoulders, and allow you to focus on your recovery. At Stokes Stemle, LLC, we’ll take the time to listen to your concerns and answer any questions you may have. You’ll be fully updated and informed every step of the way.
Here are some benefits of hiring a Montgomery, AL car accident lawyer:
- Conducting a Thorough Investigation – A thorough and independent investigation is essential for determining who is really liable for the auto accident. Even if the cause of the accident seems obvious to you, there may be other factors involved. For example, there may have been negligence on the part of the car manufacturer, tire manufacturer, third-party maintenance companies, and more. An experienced automobile accident lawyer can use all necessary resources to investigate the case on your behalf. This ensures you can pursue full compensation from all responsible parties.
- Navigating the Claims Process – Car accident claims have strict deadlines for filing certain paperwork and documents. It’s not just a matter of filing your claim and then collecting compensation. If a civil lawsuit is required, this can further complicate the process. Even if your claim doesn’t proceed to trial, there might be hearings, depositions, and other litigation procedures to handle. An Alabama accident lawyer can navigate this complex process on your behalf.
- Pursuing All Compensation Available – People injured in car accidents may be entitled to different types of compensation. The type available depends on your injuries, the costs that were incurred, and the nature of the accident. At Stokes Stemle, LLC, our Montgomery auto accident attorneys will aggressively pursue your case to maximize your compensation. With our help, you can move on after your accident without worrying about unpaid hospital bills or car repair costs.
- Negotiating Maximum Settlement Possible – When negotiating a car accident settlement, many factors need to be considered. You may be entitled to compensation for hospital stays, current and future medical care, loss of income, loss of future income, loss of companionship for your spouse, pain and suffering, and more. You should also take property damage into consideration. You likely have repair bills piling up, or your car may have been completely totaled. The dedicated legal team at Stokes Stemle, LLC can fight for the highest settlement possible to ensure you’re made “whole” again after the accident.
- Handling Medical Expenses – After an auto vehicle collision, the No. 1 concern for most victims is: “How will I pay my medical bills?” If you have medical insurance, you still might have many out-of-pocket expenses, including co-pays and costs for diagnostic testing. If you don’t have medical insurance, these costs can skyrocket. But after an accident, you shouldn’t feel guilty about seeing a doctor due to costs. Our Alabama car accident lawyers can aggressively pursue compensation for any medical costs you’ve incurred. Let us help so you can focus on recovering while we handle the legal process.
- Litigating Your Claim If Necessary – If your car accident claim can’t be resolved through negotiations with the insurance company, then you may have to file a civil lawsuit in court. “Litigation” refers to everything required in the lawsuit process, including filing a lawsuit, conducting investigations, taking depositions, attending hearings, and proceeding to trial. Litigating a car accident lawsuit is an insurmountable task for the average person. Attempting to do it on your own can jeopardize your case and your potential compensation. When you choose a Montgomery, AL car accident lawyer from Stokes Stemle, LLC, you can rest assured that an experienced attorney is fighting on your behalf every step of the way.